Enterprise Metadata Repository (EMR)
The Enterprise Metadata Repository (EMR) is a data management tool to coordinate enterprise-wide information. The EMR provides a centralized location for metadata about the data stores that comprise the IT enterprise. It ties the physical and logical metadata for use in data administration, data analytics and application development efforts.
- Allows users to find the stuff they are interested on easier.
- The user gets notified if a change happened to a subscribed object.
- Helps users keep track of objects they depend on.
Enterprise Web Services:
- Helps the enterprise with better integration between enterprise applications.
- Allows users to extract data they need to perform more analysis on their data.
- Allows users to interact with each other about the enterprise data.
Easy to use interface:
- Most of the data management tools have over complicated user interfaces that makes them hard for users to get the most out of the tool. This application was re-designed with the user as the main priority.